At Ragdoll Interiors we hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we understand that there are occasions where you may wish to return items and we are happy to assist according to the Consumer Rights Act of October 2015.
WHEN CAN YOU RETURN AN ITEM:
- You must notify us of your wish to return a product to us within 7 days of receipt of the goods, unless the item is damaged on arrival then you must notify us within 24 hours. After the 24 hours we cannot make a refund on the item.
- If your order arrived in separate deliveries, you have until 7 days from delivery of the last item in that order.
- You then have a further 7 days to return the items to us.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE YOU RETURN AN ITEM:
- All goods must be returned in their original packaging and condition in which they were received, including the outer box or we withhold the right to a refund.
- You must pay the postage to return the item.
- If damaged or faulty you must notify us within 24 hours then we can arrange a refund or replacement.
- For damaged or faulty items we will require a photograph
- Please be advised that if an item is returned to us after our returns period has ended, and/or without advising us first, then we are unable to offer a full refund.
DELIVERY CHARGES TO RETURN AN ITEM:
- The cost of the return must be covered by yourself.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXHANGE AN ITEM:
- Please contact our Customer Support team either by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- or calling 01756 752797 stating your reason for return and whether you would like an exchange or refund.
- In the case of a damaged product, please do send over an image where possible for us to pass on to quality control.
For any assistance at all please contact our Customer Support team either by email email@example.com or calling 01756 752797 between 10 am and 5pm, Monday – Friday.